PODCASTS and VIDEOS:
I am the co-host of the podcast, “Osteopathy Unplugged.” It is a podcast for everyone who is interested in the Osteopathic Approach to healthcare.
My husband Steve Paulus, who is also an Osteopath, and I created a comprehensive “textbook” of Osteopathic Clinical Philosophy based upon the 21st century oral tradition of podcasting.
Our motto is, “be well, listen deeply, and stay curious.”
Click here to listen. Or go to wherever you prefer to get your podcasts: Apple, Spotify, Patreon, Google, etc.
There’s also a wealth of information about Osteopathy on Steve’s website StevePaulus.com.
Listen to me as a guest on a podcast: Sharon Weil in conversation with Bonnie on the Passing 4 Normal Podcast, June 20, 2019.
Read Bonnie’s Articles and Lectures:
- The Creativity of Health – Read the Watermark Arts Journal, 2019 for a Conversation with Bonnie Gintis, DO and Elisabeth Osgood-Campbell
- The Continuum Of Uncertainty an article by Bonnie Gintis, DO
- “I Promised To Listen: The Life Of An Osteopath” The 2014 Sutherland Memorial Lecture, Presented June 21, 2014 at the annual Osteopathic Cranial Academy Conference in Indianapolis.
- Experiencing Osteopathy Through Continuum Movement by Bonnie Gintis, DO
- Click here to read an English excerpt of the article in html.
- And here for an html version of the article in Italian.
- Download a PDF in English, Italian or Portuguese.